WoY - How are things?

Wenchmaster

Wrath of Amemait
Jan 1, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Hey everyone, I'm back. I know I haven't been on here in a looong time, but now that the snow has recently fallen, I find myself listening to Woods again, which is a great reflection of my mood. For some odd reason I can't listen to bands like Immortal and Woods of Ypres in the summer. To me, the summer is all about death metal. Anyways, I noticed that there is no mailing list? (perhaps the newsletter and whatever else went out already and I didn't get in?). Also, I see that Woods 3 is still in progress. Is it possible if someone could summarize what has been happening with the band?

Heh, I agree, black metal is best for winter, death for summer, except for Pursuit of the Sun, which is perfect BM for the summer. Anyway, the album is recorded, mixed and everything, and is going to press. However, it was supposed to go to press about last week I think, so I'm not entirely sure thats going. I think its supposed to be ready to go within the next week or two, I think, I sure hope so. As long as I can get it before Christmas I'm happy.