Wroagh!

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
WANG! I have been here for two years this month. Oh fuck a pig goddamn faggot shit cockmonkey ball-licking Yeti fuckers! Yes, I am drunk but you know what? I don't care!! I am wangalicious and Thomas showed me his pants the other week after I told him not to. He is a wanger and likes to play with Yanko's wang! Speaking of wangs, where the shit is Mag? I haven't seen that douche biter in ages. Yeti is a tough guy too. Where is Zsu!!?!?! I need some loving....Oh my shit, I'm am tr00!! I'm a troll and frostbite took my dick. Just because I am a Yeti with no dick.....oh, what am I going to do now? That makes me angry!!!! I know what I'll do, I'll play a keyboard solo, Warmen style!!! Omg!!! *Bleep bloo bloo dbklfjbsdjkfbsdjkbfkjsdkdsjhfksdjfhkjd.....skldfjhkdsjfhdksjh" Ball Conquers the conquistadors of ball-less style peckheads. What the fuck is with the sand peckered pumpkin eating sand peckers?!?!?! Watch out guys, I have my sand-castle built telescopic microscope near the beach WROAGH!!!

I will be here for 2 years in 2 months... and it was the first time I have ever used legenry SHOE...

You know this forum has many people who seem to just stay at home and get drunk and start cool threads like this...
:headbang: yay.... I'll have to try it sometime....

now all this thread needs is choki and aragorth(i forget his old name) to spam this thread a few pages and bodomite to post only :lol:'s

:tickled: