WTB: Ibanez 7 string (RG1527, RG7420 or RG7620) *WANTED*

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Ibanez 7 string, preferrably a 7620 or 1527, but also willing to entertain a 7420.
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case would be nice
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Chandler, Arizona (US)
International OK?: US preferred
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on here please.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ebay references and good feedback.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking to spend somewhere between $300-$500 depending on the condition and color, etc. I *might* be able to go higher depending on the quality of the guitar and mods, etc. I know I will go higher if it's a prestige 1527, so just show me what you got and we can work out a price.

I would prefer to have the item listed on ebay as either a private auction, or an item with a really high starting bid that I can make an offer for whatever price we negotiate. I would feel safer doing the transaction this way (no offense to anyone here, but I've heard the horror stories), and I would like to build-up my feedback score for higher priced items. I will pay Seller fees if it's a big deal. I would like to pay through paypal as well.

I also prefer non-black guitars... I like color (vampire kiss, royal blue, magenta crush/pink, red wine, white, custom paint jobs, etc...) :)

Thanks! :kickass:

FYI yes I have searched ebay and craigslist and ss.org, but I wanted to see if my fellow sneapsters had anything you might want to get rid of. Some people on ss.org or jemsite (and others) overprice their items or just want to deal directly through the forum only, and that just makes me feel leery for some reason.

I have an Ibby 7620 in Royal Blue with Air Nortan/Evo7 in it, if that catches your fancy.

I've got a Black RG7620 if you or anyone else is interested. PM'd.

The other day I was thinking about selling my Prestige RG2027x Vintage Violin (has DiMarzio Evolution 7 & Blade II pickups + Piezo) but shipping to the US would be a problem I guess, plus I want more money for it than you want to pay ;)

Yeah, shipping would be a problem. haha. There are a few prestige's I'm looking at, and I'm barely able to afford them, and only if I ask my wife for a small loan from her savings. ;)

I appreciate the thought though, Brett! :headbang: