wtf happened to Imperanon?

They didn't get a label or something... you heard their recent demo tracks? Their website seems to be dead too.

The vocals suck on the new stuff :p

I'm still pissed he called them a Bodom clone... it pisses me off when people call other bands with similar sound BUT THEIR OWN UNIQUE STYLE added to the music (e.g. Norther, Kalmah, Skyfire, Reaper of Hate, Imperanon) a "clone"...

...and I'm over it :lol:

Hey Joe (great song btw :lol: ) it's awesome! You complain about me calling them clones and then you write down a list with bands which are 100 % CoB Clones :lol: :lol:

No, I'm just kidding.. the list is awesome, and the first Imperanon Album is awesome, too. But anyway, it IS a CoB clone :p

Oh, and because we talk about Melodic Death Metal right now:

Do you all know that FUCKING CHRIS AMOTT IS BACK IN ARCH ENEMY???????

That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Joe (great song btw :lol: ) it's awesome! You complain about me calling them clones and then you write down a list with bands which are 100 % CoB Clones :lol: :lol:

No, I'm just kidding.. the list is awesome, and the first Imperanon Album is awesome, too. But anyway, it IS a CoB clone :p

Oh, and because we talk about Melodic Death Metal right now:

Do you all know that FUCKING CHRIS AMOTT IS BACK IN ARCH ENEMY???????

That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch Enemy was one of the best bands on Gigantour last year....and didn;t imperanon get droped from their label?