New Imperanon Demo Thoughts?

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, not sure if you like power metal at all, but Jani's back with Cain's Offering with new album on the 26th of September, same day as Warmen's 4th entitled Japanese Hospitality, and Sonata Arctica are releasing new album on the 18th of September too.

Sonata Arctica is a tragic story in its own.
Unia was fucking terrible.

haha wow this is an old thread, I found the demo in a random folder on my computer a while back, it's actually pretty awesome. Also the new Warmen has leaked which surprised me since I thought it wasn't coming out for a while, I don't like it as much as the other albums though, there's only 4 songs that really stand out to me so far.

from the Imperanon Demo I could only ever find Corroded, Dead in the Water, Trendhold and Set if off. I believe there is one more track which I am yet to hear. Not that I'm too fussed, its sucks ass compared to Stained. "Set if off" is pretty good but its all chug chug chug chug chug FUKKITY chug chug FUCK chug

About a week ago one of the Metal Hammer guys posted on Twitter that he was listening to the new Sonata. Said it was a "return to form" as was as good as Winterhearts Guild or Ecliptica.

We will see...

from the Imperanon Demo I could only ever find Corroded, Dead in the Water, Trendhold and Set if off. I believe there is one more track which I am yet to hear. Not that I'm too fussed, its sucks ass compared to Stained. "Set if off" is pretty good but its all chug chug chug chug chug FUKKITY chug chug FUCK chug

you're missing Wound which I think is actually a pretty good song, my favorite is set it off. I uploaded Wound for you.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dn6aiq

Wow thanks alot dude. Listening now.

EDIT: It starts of really good, but doesn't really keep it up. I prefer "Set if off" aswell, the intro riff is awesome.

Still thanks tho :kickass:

It wasn't that bad, it has cool songs. I'm still interested in what they'll do with Elias. On tour he's done good job on some songs, but e.g. Caleb he completely fucked up the solo all the times.

Not really fucked it up. He changed a perfet spot-on orgasm solo to some wankage that was not appropriate. That's another way to put it ;)

Well, I call that fucking up :lol: Can be missing notes too, but changing a great solo for crappy "look how good I am and how fast I go" is fucking it up for me too.

About a week ago one of the Metal Hammer guys posted on Twitter that he was listening to the new Sonata. Said it was a "return to form" as was as good as Winterhearts Guild or Ecliptica.

We will see...

Great, can't wait for it :D

We will see...

What I have read from Finnish boards it should be mix of new and old SA (meaning Silencia), more aggressive especially guitar riffs, and 'DEATHAURA' has nightwish influence and female co-vocalist. It will be interesting to hear what it sounds like, I like old SA but I also like Unia very much.

But people are really making fun of song names: The Days of Gays, Everything Fades To Gay, The Last Amazing Gays, Fag In The Ground

Well, it happens and SA left it really easy. Take a letter out and half of the album becomes hilarious :lol: I'm actually pretty excited to see what Elias has done, as well as listening to what Jani has done with Cain's Offering. The releases are really packed actually. Bodom covers, Japanese Hospitality, The Days Of Grays and Gather The Faithfull are packed in a month or so. Good times ahead! :kickass:

Never heard this band before, but this was boring.

Yeah, you've missed absolutely fuck all. Nothing to write home about on anything they've released.

Sonata Arctica is a tragic story in its own.
Unia was fucking terrible.

Anything that isnt Ecliptica is a pile of shit, Ecliptica isnt quite a pile, its more of a mound. Two great songs on it, rest, keyboard led tripe.

Well, it happens and SA left it really easy. Take a letter out and half of the album becomes hilarious :lol: I'm actually pretty excited to see what Elias has done, as well as listening to what Jani has done with Cain's Offering. The releases are really packed actually. Bodom covers, Japanese Hospitality, The Days Of Grays and Gather The Faithfull are packed in a month or so. Good times ahead! :kickass:

Plus New Skyfire and Megadeth!
and OFCOURSE WINTERSUNS "TIME" :mad: