New Imperanon Demo Thoughts?

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
http://www.imperanon.com/media.php

i just listened to the tracks they have up for the new imperanon demo and i think even though the sound has changed a lot and gotten heavier and darker its still pretty good. the 2nd track i really don't enjoy as much because it just seems too commercial metalcore influenced. the last track i think is really good. if the next album they put out sounds like this i'll be pretty happy, to me it sounds kinda like imperanon + gothenburg with a slight bit of extra heavyness added. I'd like to hear other peoples opinions on this.

Kickass band, loved their first cd, i got something awhile ago, that was labeled as their 2005 demo, and i didnt like it as much as their old stuff, but still wasnt bad, the whole style of music with these songs sound different, but, its not horrible, and ill still probably check out their new album whenever they put it out

I listened to them and I realised I agree with this:

"the 2nd track i really don't enjoy as much because it just seems too commercial metalcore influenced."

I noticed a little bit of this in all of them, their old stuff is better written but this sound is better.

Could anyone send me the 2005 Imperanon demo, i have searched for ages trying to obtain this album, it would mean a great deal to me...

FOR FUCKS FUCKING SAKE!
When do people stop bumping up these old threads?!
I thought like Imperanon had come back together or something..

FOR FUCKS FUCKING SAKE!
When do people stop bumping up these old threads?!
I thought like Imperanon had come back together or something..

I thought that too :erk: but anyway.. Aleksi is in Norther now... and Petri is with Ensiferum... and Jari is doing everything but the new Wintersun album... and Tarja is not in Nightwish anymore

The Finnish music scene is fucked up.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, not sure if you like power metal at all, but Jani's back with Cain's Offering with new album on the 26th of September, same day as Warmen's 4th entitled Japanese Hospitality, and Sonata Arctica are releasing new album on the 18th of September too.