WTF?! How messed up is this...

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
Ok. So I was just behind the TV watching the news.
Now it seems that the fire in California seemed to have started with a camp fire that wasn't put out right.

Hundreds of houses and companies destroyed, most likely some people who will never ever get back from the insurance from what they used to have.

Now suddenly they're telling the story.
"Famous people like Oprah Winfrey, Rob Lowe and Michael Douglas have a house near the place the fire started, luckily there houses we're caught by the fire"

Big freakin' woop...who cares if there houses are being destroyed, they have like a billion dollars on their bank accounts that will easily build something better and neater.

All the people are crying on their losses and if their houses would be caught by the fire they be like "Ow, that's good, I just wanted to refurbish, so this is great"

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by these kinda messages?!

i'm wondering how you were watching the tv when you were behind it? :lol: jk.

well i'm certainly not upset their houses didn't catch fire. if they had, they would be better off in reestablishing, but i'm not hoping they suffer too!

man, every year those fires get started by someone doing some stupid shit

just last summer when i was living in one of the hottest/dryest areas of CA, some guy was driving a truck with a trailer behind it...the chain was dragging on the ground making sparks, and started about 10 fires along the highway throughout the entire county. none of them got that big, but there was definitely the potential for some widespread destruction...