WTF Impulses...

Jan 10, 2005
I searched for like...an hour so far and can't find all the links/threads where I can download the Poidaboi impulses. Anyone care to show me? Or just send them to me?

~006

I will once I get something to run impulses. Right now I have to mic a cab (so awful, right? :lol:), but I want to get back into using impulses. We had impulses of all our cabinets at the old studio and it was awesome being able to just use whichever head with any cab without any noise in the guitar room. I'm waiting for ReValver MKIII to release...but I might just get ReValver HP and SIR2, since so far all I've heard is that ReValver HP doesn't let you import your own impulses and you are stuck with the ones in the plug-in. SIR2 I can get a student discount on, so SIR2+HP would be cheaper than ReValver MKIII. I dunno yet though...I'm still on the fence between HP and MKIII, I don't think I would use the other amps in MKIII as the Peavey ones are the only thing that interest me...I have a Dual Recto here, so that model is void in MKIII, and I don't care about the other amps. HP seems like the way to go, but I also won't have all the deep editing features (tube swapping, plate adjustment, etc.)...BAH! I hate recording.

~006

HAD being the key word. When I left there the only thing I took with me was the gear I had bought while working there, which was a fuck-ton of amps and guitars. We also had a sick library of GOGs for pretty much every single drum in DFHS. I miss that shit too...

~006