WTF? No XXL Persistence T!!

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Why is there not XXL sizes for the Persistence T at the Anthrax Shop!? I was all excited to see it but now all my hopes and dreams have been shattered when I saw they didn't have my size.....

ThraxMan

ThraxMan said:
Us 2x'rs are always forgot about. Do these companies only think their buyers are all skinny pencils?

ThraxMan
That's all mine and Justin's fault.

Since my hospital stay, I have to exercise a lot, no alcohol, no caffiene, no fried foods, and eat low-fat foods. It's not easy but I am doing it. Already lost 9 pounds.

ThraxMan

ThraxDude said:
Bummer. Have you tried The Man Show diet: Just stop eating so much.

ThraxMan said:
Since my hospital stay, I have to exercise a lot, no alcohol, no caffiene, no fried foods, and eat low-fat foods. It's not easy but I am doing it. Already lost 9 pounds.

ThraxMan
Yes. That isn't easy. Keep up the good work dude.
A friend of mine lost 68 pounds. His diet was- his girlfriend breaking up with him.

ThraxMan said:

ThraxMan

It gets easier and in time you'll feel better. I am going on 30 and I am in better shape then when I was a teenager.

We had XXL's and they sold out. There are more coming and whatever's left will be in the store after the tour. Maybe you'll be down to an XL by then!

I might could get by on XL, however as they are 100% cotton, they will surely experience shrinkage and I'm not going to pay good money some something that will shrink.

ThraxMan

mrthrax said:
i was quiet surprised at the australian shows,they had xxl,not that i am a fatass but i like my shirtls to be a little loose on me.