Wtf!

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
A few minutes ago I was in a local chat room, it was the secong time I ever went there and I was logged on as: 42147
So this stalker was only bothering this girl that was talking to me...then he felt like he wasn't getting enough attention or something so he came on as 41247...then I got an internal server error message, and had to login again...I couldn't log in as 42147...the fuckin asshole stole it when I got kicked out...and pretending to be me...then I went in as neon dreamer and I asked him why he took my name, and he tried to make it look as if I was him...the fucker! grrr...it pissed me off so much...then I dunno how he did this...but he typed something up using nickname neon dreamer now and said "I admit stealing your name cause I like boys" some shit like that, making it look like I was him...I know this is the fuckin internet and stuff...but why the fuck do people do such assholeness...stewpsss...grrrr!

moehahaha...i know some1 who did that to me..it was a stupid bastard from my school but when i was done with him his nose bleed so hard that it was impossible to stop hahaha

metal17 said:
A few minutes ago I was in a local chat room, it was the secong time I ever went there and I was logged on as: 42147
So this stalker was only bothering this girl that was talking to me...then he felt like he wasn't getting enough attention or something so he came on as 41247...then I got an internal server error message, and had to login again...I couldn't log in as 42147...the fuckin asshole stole it when I got kicked out...and pretending to be me...then I went in as neon dreamer and I asked him why he took my name, and he tried to make it look as if I was him...the fucker! grrr...it pissed me off so much...then I dunno how he did this...but he typed something up using nickname neon dreamer now and said "I admit stealing your name cause I like boys" some shit like that, making it look like I was him...I know this is the fuckin internet and stuff...but why the fuck do people do such assholeness...stewpsss...grrrr!

dude, you make me laugh sometimes, here on the UM :)
*hands you a coockie*

some_dude said:
You would have to seriously have no life to steal someone's user name / password...what a fucking retard
You would have to seriously have no life to get pissed off cause some guy on a freaking chatroom stole your "name" and was then preventing you from cyber-scoring with a chick and having her briefly flash her left boob to you on her webcam so you could take a screenshot of that, print it out and use it when masturbating. The problems that plague our generation.

Guerrilla said:
You would have to seriously have no life to get pissed off cause some guy on a freaking chatroom stole your "name" and was then preventing you from cyber-scoring with a chick and having her briefly flash her left boob to you on her webcam so you could take a screenshot of that, print it out and use it when masturbating. The problems that plague our generation.
if you say so.

Guerrilla said:

IM guessing by how your going into detail that you've done that before. Something you want to admit to?