WTM Update from James Murphy 3/28/04

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
Hi everyone,

I have some recent progress on the Death Tribute project, Within The Mind, to report. I have recently gathered the performances of both Matt Thompson of King Diamond (drums) and Mark Hunter of Chimaira (vocals) and both of them did outstanding jobs!

If you've only ever heard Matt play with King Diamond, his track on the tribute will be a big eye opener... Matt is an AMAZING drummer, not to mention one hell of a nice guy!

Mark Hunter delivered an awesome vocal performance that left me with no doubts whatsoever as to his death metal "credibility"... i spent my all my time in Cleveland with Mark, even outside the studio, and he turned out to be not only a very cool person but a lover of music in nearly all of it's diversity, as well as being a serious fan of death metal!

I can't wait until everyone can listen to and appreciate these guys on the level that i'm now able to!

In short, things are going very well.... and it's all being filmed for a companion DVD!!

Lot's of exclamation points in this update, but I truly am excited to see this project coming together with such high caliber performances and top quality recording standards.

Thanks,

James Murphy