WTS Black Metal Shirts & Merchandise

darkspace

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2016
I have a bunch of Black Metal Shirts and Merchandise for sale, I bought most of the Shirts directly from Osmose Productions in France. I'm also selling an ammunition belt with real recycled bullets, armwrists, necklaces, boots and much more. Most of it has an obvious or underlying satanic theme and satanic imagery and phrases on it.
I dont have a store or a business related to this kind of merch or anything, this is all stuff I used to wear myself.
I live in Switzerland so be aware of the shipping fees, there are options for international shipping here that are fairly cheap if you don't require tracking (about 15-25$), international shipping with tracking is around 40-60$ I believe.

Here are some expamples of shirts I'm selling, I'm too lazy to take pictures of everything else so just send me a private message if you're looking for something in particular.

o8hYDKK.jpg

CXhLU0n.jpg

Just as an example, the backside of the Impaled Nazarene shirt with the red font has "Jesus Christ is the crucidied whore" written on it, the Impaled Nazarene shirt with the white font on it has "Fuck God and Fuck You" written on it