wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

VickyH

Self-proclaimed Genius
Oct 10, 2005
.... i really can`t believe it to be true *faint*

i`m goin to see >>>MUSE<<< on dec. 8th *faintandrollontheground*
faint.gif

i just saw that they are goin to play at the town hall here in vienna *faintsagain*
faint.gif

what a nice birthdaypresent

:worship: :worship: :worship: matthew is a god :worship: :worship: :worship:

Liverslapper said:
i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but i never heard of Muse before?

don't hate me...

:OMG: don`T matter which cd ... buy one ... soooon ;) hehe

Yeah, first track made me wonder if they had been recording the album channeling Freddie Mercury's spirit. Of course, Supermassive Black Hole made me think Prince, but most of it was Queenish.

Jeff

Steve Smyth said:
The new one is absolutely fucking brilliant! Very heavy on the Queen influence on this one, but I love that about them. Have fun Vicky!:headbang:

i guess the queen influences totally made them out on this record :saint:
knights of cydonia ... is totally freaking awesome *faint*

have u ever seen them live, steve?

okay ... so i guess u should come over to see em with us ;) hehe take jeff with u - he loves em also, doesn´t he ;)

I'd say as soon as you're done with EssenEss (and our lessons, of course), get in the studio and do a Nevermore version of City of Delusion - *that* one would be good to hear.

Jeff

uuuhhhh a muse cover .... what a nice idea ;)

i guess warrel will do a freaking great job ... *romanticise*

I first heard of them a week ago when I saw the video for Knights of Cydonia. I thought it was pretty fucking cool. The video is way out there and very entertaining.

Muse are cool. I love Origin of Symmetry and Absolution was pretty cool, too. Those are the only two albums I've heard, though.