Www.foreststream.net Is Online

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
The design is soon to be changed but anyway we are glad to announce that the official site of the band is online
http://www.foreststream.net
I hope to upload more info and pictures after the release.
Cheeeeeeeeeeers:)

Maybe do:)!! Why not maybe do?! I guess we maybe do:)

What do we maybe do? Do you mean do we do maybe? Or maybe we maybe do maybe? Don't you do maybe do? Doob doob doobee doobee doob, oob, doob , dobee doobee doob, badududoob doobee doobee doob doob doob!!
:lol:

Originally posted by Hearse
That maybe if you are sure you want to, and even willing to do it.
Then maybe, just maybe, you will remove those evil scrollbars from your site :D :lol:

What are you talking about? What scrollbars?! There is no any!
:D

there where... the left to right scrollbar... and in the popup lyrics page was oversized to the screen ;)

:eek:
A you sure? Well I'd rephrase the question...
How many beers did you have before going there?

ne nada
Better answer what brand of beer did you drink?:) I want that too, coz maybe I could see something nice afterwards... What was that? Perkelu? Lapin Kulta? KOFF? KARHU? Olvi peoolle? Hartwalli Urho A?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IVAN JA TVOY DOLZHNIK!!! TY MENYA OT PETLI UBERYOG!!!! HOT' CHTO-TO POLOZHITELNOE!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFIGENNO!!!! No pochemu ya lenivaya zadnica??!! Govori chto -nado, pbespechu kak smogu!
:headbang:

Good!! You may finnish your beer! :lol:
Uhhh! Thankies Lasse!! You are really great guy!! :)
Nowadays one hardly can meet a good person!!
Cheers:)
U rock!:)

Yeah we wanna see all kinda crazy rehearsal pad stuff. (pics etc.)
Pics pics pics... :D

Heheheheheheheee!!!! You will, soon!

Hello. :D

The site looks good, if a little bare. And am I crap, or are there no lyrics for Winter Solstice on there?? Maybe I need glasses.

Originally posted by rustymetal
Hello. :D

The site looks good, if a little bare. And am I crap, or are there no lyrics for Winter Solstice on there?? Maybe I need glasses.

Better say where the review is, I need to know the way people curse our music :lol:
And Ivan - lazy ass is about to put the lirycs soon, I've sent him everything but he is a piska = lazy ass! :lol:
Cheeeeeers
Faithfully yours
SoMMMMMMMMMMMMn.... as everyone call me!!
Cool isn't it!! I am still wondering why not to call our band
Sorest Ftream?
Farted Steam?
Yeah!!

Farted Steam

Somn the Parkest - female vocals and childish cry
Wizard Omen - sitars and back(bottom) vocals
Silent Ant - buzz

Something's wrong with the FS site.
Yesterday I intended to take the FS bio for a friend of mine but the link led me to some page dedicated to ecological themes (global warming, air pollution, water pollution, climate change, FOREST STREAM and all)... I can't say that it's not kindred to me, since I'm an ecologist... but still I need the band's page back:)