Don't kill me please...

Not dying, we are simply very busy with the new stuff:)) Sorry guys!

Until the end of me, I waste one moment for another to spark what actually hides inside. I greet the Forest Stream aura, and welcome their kind presense to my domain. Like a child I wait for that moment of purity. The kind gift of nature which asks for nothing but a place in our dark cult hearts and a mere quantity of filthy green buck, to prove to the world the true worth of their darkest of arts. I write to yuo to show, what monster you may have created inside. A true minion, cult music fiend. May your genious make us whole once again, for you trully are the Darkest Of All Names. :headbang: We love you Sonm!

Wow... I don't think I deserve all this coz me and the rest of our band, we are quite ordinary people. And now we feel quite bad because things don't develop as fast as they should do. Still, thank you very much for these inspiring words... we all need them in order to feel needed. Cheers! April will light our burden for sure! :)

I did not in any way mean to make yuo feel bad, just wanted to inspire yuo since yuo guys seem to be going through rough time. Staying as a band is like keeping up a relationship with a girl, very very hard! And if it doesnt last, no new cd for me! There's also a pretty large fan base for you guys here, atleast in the town that I live in. And thats weird casue I'm from Massachussets, US, but people like hard to find music arond here! So you know! Keep Rocking!:)