X50 v2.0

I just responded with all of the info except that it is the full version. I cannot switch back once I get to red channel most times. Happens about 85 percent of the time.

damn how long is it supposed to take to get the license? I paid for it this morning and still haven't gotten it.

Here is a clip to demonstrate the LP knob issue I was refering to.

Note this is the DEMO version.

First part without LP second part with LP knob at noon.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10337799/tse LP.wav

Exact same issue that I have.... What host are you getting this on? I am getting it when I use FL Studio 11. Its fine in Reaper but not in FL. and I worked with a bunch of changes to try and fix it to no avail......

I get the crackle with the lp knob as well....in reaper.

I need to research it further.

Regardless this thing kicks ass!!!! Thanks Onqel.

Full Version 32bit Reaper 32bit Windows7.

I will doing some extensive testing/research tomorrow.

Anyone getting a strange buzzing noise when using the LP knob on the EQ module?

Other than that this ampsim sounds fucking beast!!

Had the same thing, not the end of the world though. :)
I'll just use an EQ plugin until that gets fixed.

I would like have the option of a more conservative knob behaviour of the aqualaser eq :)

I'm pretty sure cubase has a 32 bit bridge when you run in 64 bit mode.

It does, but it sucks. It crashed a lot and even killed some important project files I had. :erk:

But there's a great alternative called JBridge and it costs 15€ (about 20$). I've had no issues with bridging plugins after buying that. :kickass:

I did a comparison between the both
Well its just warm nothing special to be honest :|
its not something "WOW THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER"

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a comparison between the both
Well its just warm nothing special to be honest :|
its not something "WOW THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER"

So, the second clip is x50 v1?

Last edited by a moderator:
@onquel: In Studio One almost every plugin has a feature that allows you to fine tune while pressing shift and clicking with the mouse on a knob. would be awsome to have that feature on the eq especially the low pass/high pass

hey onqel, when do you plan on adding another IR loader? Also any plans for a compressor in there as well? Do you have plans to release any other amp sims?