XEN

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
So talking to Paul the other day about this project, actually the last few days :) after playing a bit. I keep telling him how much people would love to hear another one.

He is so humble about it I bet him there would be a lot of folks interested.

Who has the disc or is familiar with the project ??? just curious, I expect a lot of response to this :cool: peeps.

Red Letter Day has to be one of my favorite songs of all time........and the rest of the original Xen disc is great stuff all around........not exactly Enchant, but Enchant Lite, meaning not quite as heavy, and not quite as complex....which I don't mind.

So I expect another Xen soon! :)
Thanks

ANAKIN

Red Letter Day has to be one of my favorite songs of all time........and the rest of the original Xen disc is great stuff all around........not exactly Enchant, but Enchant Lite, meaning not quite as heavy, and not quite as complex....which I don't mind.

So I expect another Xen soon! :)
Thanks

ANAKIN

More Xen? Definitely!!!

Psycho Pilots & Existentialist are my favourite tunes from the first one. A great record, I love it!

-------------------
Now listening to:
IZZ - Rose Colored Lenses

There are few albums which didn't leave my iPod since I have it (almost 2 years) Xen is one of these. So I'm in DEFINITELY for some more Xen
! Red Letter Day and Prettyzntenuff are awesome tunes and Find a Way is beautiful song with a very positive message ! Get back to work Paul we miss you man !

I love the Xen disk! So yeah, bring it on! Of course, you know this doesn't relieve you guys of doing another Enchant disk - that's a MUST!!! Oh yeah, one more request... follow your brothers in Zero Hour over to the other side for an east coast tour! ;)

My pleasure...............and I am gonna keep reminding him about doing another one :kickass:

Damn 7 years have come and gone, amazing :loco:

slowhand said:
Just got mine today ... shame on me that I've never heard of it before. :(
This is really cool stuff and now 7 years old... thx for the hint, Ed! :)

Hi Ed,
Glad to hear this is at least being thought of! I would cherish a new Xen release! It's probably the only CD in my collection that gets more use than "Juggling 9 or Dropping 10"... For me, Paul's writing and playing style is a perfect fit. The man is simply an awesome musician.

If all that's is too wordy (not likely for him), tell him I said "Just DO it!"

For anyone who would like to see a glimpse into Mr. Craddick's thoughts, look here: http://paulcraddick.typepad.com/