You want Xen? You got it!

Burke

Oct 14, 2002
South Florida
To all folks interested in the XEN cd - 84,000 Dharma Doors -

Was just doing some shopping at Laser's Edge (Laser CD) and trying to track down the Critical Energy Threshold DVD that I've been DYING to get my hands on.... and stumbled across their listing for Craddick's (with the rest of the Enchant boys) XEN cd - for NINE bucks!!!
:OMG:
If you don't have it, go get it - right now. Seriously... I'll wait.....

[Listen to Red Letter Day and you'll see what I mean....]:worship:

ProgScape said:
Xen is probably one of my favorite Enchant-related discs. It's a shame too many people don't know about it.
Ain't THAT the truth.
Was nice to hear Doug tell me at the Imusicast show Alehouse meet that he's tried seeing if Paul wants to do another one - I think that would be GREAT. Sure hope he does, as I love Paul's stuff.

[cool XEN tidbit for those interested - the wacky little 'airtraffic controller' bit at the beginning of Psycho Pilots (that I have always loved) is none other than everyone's favorite guitarist, Doug Ott... :headbang: ]

Actually XEN was my first introduction to Enchant!
Some guy at the record store said I should check it out and I did. I immediately took to this album. I loved the drummer. At home I studied the inlay and found that it was was a certain Mr. Paul Craddick. I loved the vocals and found Ted Leonard. Well I added one plus one and it didn't take long before I had every Enchant album.

Xen is still one of my favourite albums. I'm glad somebody suggested it to me.

I know i'm gonna look totally stupid here but WHAT THE FUCK IS XEN???? I will say I am strangely attracted to it. Does this mean I'm gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Hen Act is confused...

Hen Act said:
I know i'm gonna look totally stupid here but WHAT THE FUCK IS XEN???? I will say I am strangely attracted to it. Does this mean I'm gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Hen Act is confused...

No need to be confused any longer.
Xen is just the name for a solo project of former Enchant drummer Paul Craddick. He asked Enchant singer Ted Leonard to do the vocals and guitarplayer Douglas A. Ott to play some guitarparts. That's all. It resulted in a very nice album which is entitled 84.000 Dharma Dhoors.

How apt the title was Xen.

A metaphysical question for the ages...If a band member does a side project and uses his bandmates as guest musicians, is it really a side project??? And if the side project does a side project and uses the side project's band members are we now back to the original band or is this another side project??? AND...or forget it.

UPING this thread, as I posted it for just this occasion (folks who can't find this great CD)

STILL only $9 - go get it people!!! :hotjump: