XLN Addictive Drums preset

Sounds great Dimi! I haven't been impressed with most addictive drum stuff I've heard before, but I like this...and maybe deserves looking into. :headbang:

Great tone too!

Dimi, do you use software for the amps on all your stuff? I saw on your website you had about 2-3 of them listed and this one wasn't even one of them as I recall. Your tones are very nice overall. I like how you use different sounds a lot. My new amp has me doing the same. :headbang:

Dimi, do you use software for the amps on all your stuff? I saw on your website you had about 2-3 of them listed and this one wasn't even one of them as I recall. Your tones are very nice overall. I like how you use different sounds a lot. My new amp has me doing the same. :headbang:

yeah from 1 year I use only software amps.
Before that I have used Carvin Legacy amp and Amt Electronics guitar pedals.
I still have some of them...:)

Dimi , whats your opinion on those atm stompboxes ? to me they are like a sansamp clones , do they sound good direct in ?

I had Sans Amp TRIAC. I have tried all the series of AMT and they are much much better! I'm playing now with SS-20 Tube Pre and it is killer! My California Sound is still my favourite direct recording solo pedal.
Dimi

hello man i'm not headed by metal music but i love the way your fingers run over.. the music is good even if it's not my favorit style:headbang:, i'm still listening to some of your solos it's great..
just a thing, the link about your AD presets send me to a page with some writing... don't understand anything, if u would help me.. and also think to tell you that i love your preset on the demo, i swear if i heared it by another way it's about thinking that sound came from a real drummer in a studio session..
if you can send me the preset in my mail box... blownspirit@gmail.com