XLN Addictive Drums preset

Holy shit, just checked out the AD demo, and even though it is just one kick, one cymbal and one snare, i am blown away.. it seems very, very stable and the options within the plugin look and sound great, furthermore the drums really sound fat, especially the snares!

I must buy this and try these presets, they sound amazing to me.

Bob, AD has some great snares, nothing from ToonTrack can match the fullness!

~006

Bob, AD has some great snares, nothing from ToonTrack can match the fullness!

~006

How are the cymbals Mike? and the ride, i really can't get a great ride out of EZ drummer, i get a decent one out of DFHS, but i realy could use a better one.

The snares.. i have just been checking demos and videos, im really impressed!
Great thing is, instead of wasting CPU on plugins on the DFHS snare track (compression, reverbs, EQ's, etc) i can just start with a great sounding snare to begin with and take it from there... i'll just chain it to a grouptrack with compression for more attack.

hello man i'm not headed by metal music but i love the way your fingers run over.. the music is good even if it's not my favorit style:headbang:, i'm still listening to some of your solos it's great..
just a thing, the link about your AD presets send me to a page with some writing... don't understand anything, if u would help me.. and also think to tell you that i love your preset on the demo, i swear if i heared it by another way it's about thinking that sound came from a real drummer in a studio session..
if you can send me the preset in my mail box... blownspirit@gmail.com

Thank you! :)
Just use right mouse button over the link and click Save Link As
http://nalbantov.com/presets/DIMITAR_NALBANTOV_PROG_KIT.ADPreset

hi blackbird....It seems strange to reply one year later..but it's never late to thank you so much for this precious preset....for uour music keep it up...you're too good

I think this is the place.

My AD preset, It´s a modification over Onqel´s preset, I changed some toms EQ and Snare, I also replaced the Cymbals.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v8sn9n

The Kick and Snare have no reverb because I like to use reaverb and IR with a reagate to create my own gated reverb.

Thanks Onqel for your preset, the kick you made sounds awesome!!!

I hope you like it.

How do you guys get there?
Those prestes sound awesome!

I know close to nothing about drum EQing/mixing and processing, but I want to learn.

Do you start with EQing? and add comp later?

What else do you use other than EQ and compressor?

Lars