Y&T at The Fillmore 2010

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Got my ticket for the annual event :headbang: 2010 is shaping up to be a BRILLIANT year!

I first saw Y&T in 1985 then 2008, 2009 and now 2010.

Did you get presale or something? Anyway, I'm in the bay area and going to this. Let's have a beer and say hi at the show....

Yay for Y&T in the Bay Area! I can't even remember how many times I saw them in the 80's (yay for growing up in the Bay Area *grin*); I think the first time was in '82 or '83 or so, they played Concord & Motley Crue opened for them. I'll have to see if I can make it to this show..haven't seen them in a while, though Dave & Phil did make an appearance at Bay Area Rockfest in '08.

I remember seeing Yesterday & Today play Monta Vista High School!! Saw them at Winterland in S.F. a couple of times. Dave M. is a neighbor of my brother & lives around the corner form where my parents lived for over 30 years. I have bumped into Dave many times through the years. Like Jax says " I can't even remember how many times I saw them" I would guess over 40 times for me sounds about right. Iv' e seen Montrose at least that many times too! Growing up in the Bay area (San Jose) in the 70's & 80's was a great place to say the least.

I think I will change my screen name to thread killer! LOL. I post in enough forums to think I'm just repeating myself sometimes, Not sure.

Anyway, Y&T are a great band! You always get your moneys worth live.