I ate an apple at the Fillmore. Y&T March 2008

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Just got back from San Francisco. There were many highlights to my holiday but the primary one was seeing Y&T for the second time after 23 years. Almost all the songs I wanted to hear were played live. Pretty Prison from Musically Incorrect was the highlight for me. But man... Midnight In Tokyo, I'll Keep On Believin', Forever (Eric Martin & Mark Slaughter on backup vocals), I Believe In You ETC. The talent & craft that Dave & Phil have just does not exist in 90% of the bands that are currently playing live.

I picked up an event t-shirt (white ?!?) and the Fillmore staff gave out a really nice poster after the show. Outstanding!!!! :headbang::kickass::headbang:

Cool. Sadly I did not go. Glad you had an apple though! A lot of history in those apples. I have one every time I go.

Also, they almost never hand out posters anymore - so cool!

Dave rules.

In my opinion, Dave Meniketti is the best guitarist-singer combined ever!

I saw Y&T three times here in Spain during last 5 years and all of them "gig of the year" or so.

In nomvember 2007, finally they played in Madrid "Midnight in Tokyo" and the atmosphere was overwhelming in that tune. Even Dave said every time he plays in Madrid is special for the band.

GODS!!!!

I really need to look into seeing them live once. For one reason or another I never saw them live yet :-(