Yeah I got a ?

I have not found love here either, but just about all of the females on this board are cute so, I'm happy. :)

And I used to ride bikes .. when I was 10. :p

I'm a bmx racer, I raced for 11 years during the 80's and early 90's, racing for the factory companies, Cycle Craft, Elf, Titan and Free Agent... Got out of it at 16 years old to play music and just got back to racing 3 years ago...

This is me sweeping the East Coast Nationals in 26 and over expert last year...

eastcostnationals44ij.jpg

i used to have an 18-speed racing bike...super light frame and tires skinny as fuck.that thing flew!!shit i passed cars in residential areas on my way to work,but I was 19yrs. old then.Thanks for reminding me how out of shape I've become in my old age....lol

Funny thing about riding bikes... I was never able to ride one, because my right leg is a quarter-inch shorter then my left, so everytime I tried riding a bike as a child, I'd fall over. I need a recumbant bike.
:lol:
serious?

i ride dirtbikes and 4-wheelers.

and here i am getting some crucial air. my score is pretty shitty though. :erk:
800x600-action.gif

^ lol

I think the OP was referring to MOTORCYCLES. I am prob going to get a motorcycle in a few months, although I am very scared..........scared I will have to wear a helmet. haha, seriously though, Motorcycles are :headbang: As long as you don't get a neon blue fucking sports bike or something...