So uhhh...yeah, I finally decided to register to this place.

SSJ2 Vegeta

Melonhead
Dec 17, 2005
Islip Terrace, NY
I've browsed around this forum along with others at this site for a couple of months, and just now decided to register, haha. So hi all. :wave: And if you want, you can call me Steve.

I've been an Opeth fan for some years now, and yet sadly I have yet to see them live. :( I missed them twice last year due to lack of rides/cash/age restrictions, which sucks.

Also, quick question. After browsing around, I'm pretty sure that I read in some posts that Anders sorta just vanished from the boards, haha. But I just did a quick search for his old posts, and he has a shit load from yesterday. Is it still him, or someone ripping off his s/n here?

Finally...I came across this sideproject of Mikael's and Dan Swano's a couple of months ago called Sorskogen. There's only one song that I have, and supposedly it is the only confirmed song on the net by them, though it's rumored that there are like 3 other songs floating around. Anyone else listen to this song/band, and by any chance does anyone have any other songs by them? If you haven't heard the song yet, I can post a mp3 for you all.

SSJ2 Vegeta said:
I've browsed around this forum along with others at this site for a couple of months, and just now decided to register, haha. So hi all. :wave: And if you want, you can call me Steve.

I've been an Opeth fan for some years now, and yet sadly I have yet to see them live. :( I missed them twice last year due to lack of rides/cash/age restrictions, which sucks.

Also, quick question. After browsing around, I'm pretty sure that I read in some posts that Anders sorta just vanished from the boards, haha. But I just did a quick search for his old posts, and he has a shit load from yesterday. Is it still him, or someone ripping off his s/n here?

Finally...I came across this sideproject of Mikael's and Dan Swano's a couple of months ago called Sorskogen. There's only one song that I have, and supposedly it is the only confirmed song on the net by them, though it's rumored that there are like 3 other songs floating around. Anyone else listen to this song/band, and by any chance does anyone have any other songs by them? If you haven't heard the song yet, I can post a mp3 for you all.

Yeah, welcome. Umm you're going to get flamed a lot, so I'll start.

Vegeta? Yeah, you're like 16 right?

blimey said:
Yeah, welcome. Umm you're going to get flamed a lot, so I'll start.

Vegeta? Yeah, you're like 16 right?

I'm actually gonna be 18. I'm not a fan of Dragonball Z anymore. When I first started this whole message board thing, I was 13. The board I was signing up for was a DBZ board, that's why I chose the name. I just keep using this name so I don't have to think up a new name for all the boards I sign up for. I do the same with passwords, I only rotate between like 3 different passwords for all my boards that I go to/went to.

SSJ2 Vegeta said:
Finally...I came across this sideproject of Mikael's and Dan Swano's a couple of months ago called Sorskogen. There's only one song that I have, and supposedly it is the only confirmed song on the net by them, though it's rumored that there are like 3 other songs floating around.

I've only got the song "Mordet I Grottan", and I'm 99% sure thats the one song you're talking about. Never-the-less, it is a very good song.

Yeah, that's the one I have. And it really is a great song and one of Mikael's best solo's, in my opinion. The production of it is really good too. It's a shame that chances are it won't go further, because this project definately had promise.

SSJ2 Vegeta said:
I'm actually gonna be 18. I'm not a fan of Dragonball Z anymore. When I first started this whole message board thing, I was 13. The board I was signing up for was a DBZ board, that's why I chose the name. I just keep using this name so I don't have to think up a new name for all the boards I sign up for. I do the same with passwords, I only rotate between like 3 different passwords for all my boards that I go to/went to.
Word.