Yeah.. um... grab your towels and start stroking.

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
And I quote -

"- Imperial has joined Twilight (with Azentrius of Nachtmystium, Wrest of Leviathan, Hildolf of Draugar and Malefic of Xasthur). A full length will be released through Total Holocaust Records. "

http://www.destructionritual.com/agenda.html

Uhh... let me translate that, if you are in initial shock. WREST AND MALEFIC IN THE SAME BAND> SUPER GROUP OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
aGSGHJGHAS:GJAHSG:OUASHGPAU(*#^###

Let's not forget Draugar and Nachtmystium.. two very lesser-known bands, but absolutely fantastic ones! I just bought the Xasthur/Nachtmystium 7''... which I should be getting tomorrow. I'll be ripping it, so anyone who wants it- just contact me.

I agree.. the music this new band is going to put out might not be groundbreakingly fantastic.. but surely it will be fucking awesome, even if its just standard Leviathan-esque USBM. Come on... I just giggle at the thought of these 4 guys trying to work TOGETHER in a studio...

Wrest : "I DONT WANT TO USE A FUCKING A MINOR"
Malefic : "Fuck the world"
Wrest : "It's ambient keyboard time, bitches!"
Azentrius : "FUCK YOU AND YOUR KEYBOARDS, I'M WRITING THIS SONGGGGGGG"

etc.

Marksveld said:
Wrest : "I DONT WANT TO USE A FUCKING A MINOR"
Malefic : "Fuck the world"
Wrest : "It's ambient keyboard time, bitches!"
Azentrius : "FUCK YOU AND YOUR KEYBOARDS, I'M WRITING THIS SONGGGGGGG"

etc.

:D:D:D Should send this to 'em or something!

The Xasthur/Nachtmystium split isnt worth getting unless your a collector. The material is available on their albums (except for the intro's), but the artwork is very nice.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
The Xasthur/Nachtmystium split isnt worth getting unless your a collector. The material is available on their albums (except for the intro's), but the artwork is very nice.

haha i just got my copy today! The artwork is indeed awesome... and I like the material of the sleeve (and just the fact that it comes in a sleeve and not some shitty insert is great). But yeah, the music isn't new or exclusive or anything... but hell, its Xasthur and Nachtmystium, so its not bad! (especially for the 8 dollars I got it for)

Haha... well, I sent Wrest a letter (which he approved to recieve, as Moribund was the middle man) via e-mail like three weeks ago, and I haven't gotten a reply since. I wouldn't expect it from him, but hell, lets see.

Marksveld said:
haha i just got my copy today! The artwork is indeed awesome... and I like the material of the sleeve (and just the fact that it comes in a sleeve and not some shitty insert is great). But yeah, the music isn't new or exclusive or anything... but hell, its Xasthur and Nachtmystium, so its not bad! (especially for the 8 dollars I got it for)
Eight dollars for a 7"?!

I must quote Brutal Truth:
1_birth_of_ignorance_7_back.jpg

ONLY STUPID BASTARDS PAY MORE THAN $3.00 FOR A SEVEN-INCH RECORD

:p