YEAHZZZZ BITCHEZZZZ...MISTA 3000 IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

dargormudshark said:
yeah, it's my 3000th post :OMG:

Yeah, there's that 20 in a row you did a while back. That kinda inflates your total a bit, doesn't it? :D

dargormudshark said:
this is just proof of how lame I am, what kind of fucking loser gets excited about there 3000th post on a forum? :err:

I've got about one tenth of that -- 3.5 posts per day average. Hell it took me about a half hour just to figure out where to look up how many posts I had. :dopey:

lady_space said:
Quick! get this man some metal and some football, STAT!

S

:lol: :lol:

The metal is on right now. I'm limiting myself to Prog Power bands for the next month. The football will be on Saturday night. First home game against the 49ers. Yeah, it's only preseason but it's still football. :)

Bryant said:
Well buddy it looks like it is time for us to work that magic again. This place is more dead than Elvis.

Bryant

not really, it's just kind on chill mood right now. It just seems kind of dead right now because there isn't any new blood on here. Plus the whole time I have been on this board the only big news in the band's camp was Urban getting engaged to Shaye (that was pretty unexpected). I've been pretty busy too lately but I still make time for the forums. I pretty much failed on the AD board on getting that ship to sail. But this place isn't dead by any means, and even if it is...

I WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!!!

Well we can talk about:

• The soil triangle. Can someone tell me why there is sandy loam and loamy sand?

At International House of Pancakes they serve waffles, yet at Waffle House they don't serve pancakes. Shouldn't there be some form of mutual agreement, and how does this possibly effect Waffle House's business. Also since Bryant will know what I am talking about (being from Alabama) how does the unknown feud between IHOP and Waffle House effect Huddle House; wtf is up with Huddle House anyway???

Another subject, if you apply at High Times or Smoke n' Toke or any of those places, and jusy by some chance you have to take a drug test; if you pass the test do you fail to get the job?