YEAHZZZZ BITCHEZZZZ...MISTA 3000 IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

dargormudshark said:
Well we can talk about:

• The soil triangle. Can someone tell me why there is sandy loam and loamy sand?

At International House of Pancakes they serve waffles, yet at Waffle House they don't serve pancakes. Shouldn't there be some form of mutual agreement, and how does this possibly effect Waffle House's business. Also since Bryant will know what I am talking about (being from Alabama) how does the unknown feud between IHOP and Waffle House effect Huddle House; wtf is up with Huddle House anyway???

Another subject, if you apply at High Times or Smoke n' Toke or any of those places, and jusy by some chance you have to take a drug test; if you pass the test do you fail to get the job?

Well I have never seen a huddle on the menu of a Huddle House. In fact, I don't think I have ever ate a huddle that I can remember. I think they are small time players in the game of the diner industry.

IHOP is pretty good, but you can't get your has browns scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced and peppered at IHOP. That is a WH exclusive. IHOP is also not open 24 hours a day, so you can't wake up with the munchies at 3 AM before you have to clock in to High Times Inc. and get a bowl of Bert's chilli at IHOP.

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
not really, it's just kind on chill mood right now. It just seems kind of dead right now because there isn't any new blood on here.

Tell me about it. I have been so busy. I try not to stay away too long though. Don't want to disappoint my fans, ya know. :loco:

Bryant

lady_space said:
This is the part where we start giving them shit about getting us some new material to discuss. :D

Shaye

TM doesn't need to pull a Vanden Plas. I am beginning to think by the time they come out with a new one, they will have to creep out on stage slowly behind walkers. Let's hope Andy's teeth don't fall out of his mouth while performing.

Bryant

Bryant said:
TM doesn't need to pull a Vanden Plas. I am beginning to think by the time they come out with a new one, they will have to creep out on stage slowly behind walkers. Let's hope Andy's teeth don't fall out of his mouth while performing.

Bryant

Yeah, I've been patiently waiting for VP's new one too. What's the deal?

Bryant said:
I honestly don't know. They say early 2006. Maybe Gunter will be guest kb for Conception. We can get him drunk and pick his brain. www.faroffgrace.com

bryant

Huh! Early '06 is about a year later than I thought it would be. I was thinking the same thing about Gunther. I have no idea the odds on that but it would be cool.

Bryant said:
Well I have never seen a huddle on the menu of a Huddle House. In fact, I don't think I have ever ate a huddle that I can remember. I think they are small time players in the game of the diner industry.

IHOP is pretty good, but you can't get your has browns scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced and peppered at IHOP. That is a WH exclusive. IHOP is also not open 24 hours a day, so you can't wake up with the munchies at 3 AM before you have to clock in to High Times Inc. and get a bowl of Bert's chilli at IHOP.

Bryant

IHOPS are open 24 hrs. here

Bryant said:

Bryant

Well it's better to take your time then put out a piece of crap.

dargormudshark said:
well IHOPS are 24/7 where I am....waffle house sucks!!!

Their raisin toast is pretty good. With the right amount of butter. And I mean butter, damn you. Not that margarine crap!

Dude, Waffle House rocks. I don't eat waffles, and I don't eat pancakes unless I make them, so that part is irrelevant to me. A big plate of pork chops, with eggs over medium and hash browns scattered, covered, chunked and topped... yummy! try getting *that* at IHOP.

Shaye

lady_space said:
Dude, Waffle House rocks. I don't eat waffles, and I don't eat pancakes unless I make them, so that part is irrelevant to me. A big plate of pork chops, with eggs over medium and hash browns scattered, covered, chunked and topped... yummy! try getting *that* at IHOP.

Shaye

Hey !! You took the words almost out of my mouth !! 'Cept I like'em scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced and peppered. You are still a Southern girl after all, even though you moved up to the Yankee xfer capitol of the world !!

Bryant