Yeeeeee-Fuckin'-Haw

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
I'm Off 'till Jan 2nd. Happy Holli-fuckin-days.
What about you guys, I hope you have some vacation time.
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :puke:

Three day weekend this week and next, and I'm getting paid Holiday pay for both Sundays so, not bad!:)

Im off on Christmas Eve. I hate my fucking job. LOL. In Christmas Day and Boxing Day, on double time (plus time - making triple) and a day off in lieu, and also working New Years Eve and New Years Day. Yes, I'm the only single guy, living at home, with no ties etc, in my office. I'm gonna be worth a mint in January. LOL.

Im off on Christmas Eve. I hate my fucking job. LOL. In Christmas Day and Boxing Day, on double time (plus time - making triple) and a day off in lieu, and also working New Years Eve and New Years Day. Yes, I'm the only single guy, living at home, with no ties etc, in my office. I'm gonna be worth a mint in January. LOL.

So save some cash and come over to the Barrowlands for a show :heh:

I go back on the 2nd like youl. I have taken this week off every year since that I have been at this job. 2008 starts 3 weeks vacation though. Oh yeah.

So am i Off till the 2nd... tonight the start of the Party....Today is my daughters 16th birthday and the Raiders play the Chiefs and were going Look by the Endzone for my Anthrax sign................... I am praying for a win.....:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :puke: :erk: :erk: :erk: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

4 Day weekend. Than 3 days of hell at work next week and I think 3 day off next weekend. I' didn't take any vacation, so could save some for the spring and summer.

Congrats Jockthrax.

So am i Off till the 2nd... tonight the start of the Party....Today is my daughters 16th birthday and the Raiders play the Chiefs and were going Look by the Endzone for my Anthrax sign................... I am praying for a win.....:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :puke: :erk: :erk: :erk: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:
I work at midnight Christmas night, sucks but at least I can get hammered early on:kickass: Hope your Raiders get a win Thraxx, my Lions need the 1st pick! Have fun at the game and GO RAIDERS! Happy birthday to your daughter and happy holidays:headbang:

I'm working right now the dogs cant feed themselves... I'm off the 29th till the 3rd... If any of you are in Norwalk Ct. let me know. I'll be up in that area playing a gig that Saturday. .. First round is on me.

:kickass: Took off Friday - drove from Baltimore to Peoira in 12 hrs almost non stop.

Took Christmas week first vacation really since surgery in June.

went from 0 to 70 hours vacation in less than 6 months.

helping my mac dependent brother in law set up a PC ... BE SAFE EVERYONE.

Oh yea got a new Anthrax HAT and T-SHIRT

with Anthrax 25 on the back =ROCK ON !!!!