Ode to Dutchy and Prime!!!

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
This old metal head likes his Metal,Punk and Rap Etc. I'm open minded!!

But I'm saluting y'all with Social D tonite :kickass:

Johnny I hope your drinking to another hangover tonite :D

Everyone knows I'm :loco:

Happy Holidays and all of you thraxters, especially all you ladies :headbang:

Thanks D.D.. I was gonna go see them when they played NYC but I figured I'd save my cash 'that and my foot was still jacked up ' I hate to say it but if you've seen one Social D show youve seen em all. Wathcing them is like viewing my favorite movie 'Jaws' http://www.jawsmovie.com/
its still great but you know whats gonna happen.

prime666 said:
Thanks D.D.. I was gonna go see them when they played NYC but I figured I'd save my cash 'that and my foot was still jacked up ' I hate to say it but if you've seen one Social D show youve seen em all. Wathcing them is like viewing my favorite movie 'Jaws' http://www.jawsmovie.com/
its still great but you know whats gonna happen.
News flash. I just spoke with my sister who liveson the west coast. She went to see Social D last night and says it was a different set then normal. She also claims Ness didnt use the usual stage banter. O.k I was wrong about this one, open mouth insert foot.

I listen to punk as well! Hooked on "And Out Come The Wolves" for the past week!
Was drinking yesterday, with just a little hangover, gonna tomorrow!

There was a Mike Ness interview in the Long Beach Press-Telegram today. Pretty cool it maybe on their web site but I haven't checked it out yet.
Social D is playing a 5 night stint at the Wiltern in LA this weekend.

If you wanna see old punk and Mike Ness in a Movie check out "Another State of Mind" - I think it was a doucmentary of a tour in 1982. I saw it once on a late nite USA Network show back in 1987 or so.

YourAuntieSocial said:
We know you are :loco: but we would probably reject you if you weren't!! Well...speaking for me anyway! :p
What's Up Auntie!!! - I think I was coming into a good buz when I got the idea for the thread.

Do you have Scott on your Christmas List? :D

DarbysDad said:
What's Up Auntie!!! - I think I was coming into a good buz when I got the idea for the thread.

Do you have Scott on your Christmas List? :D

Now that is an idea!! Just leave Scott under the tree for me, Santa! Wearing only a santa hat and a big red ribbon! ;)