Yet another Lee Jackson GP-1000 replicated preamp run.

Fastbodom

I Spit on Your Grave
Jul 17, 2006
The Netherlands
Hello here :)

So i came with this idea, i met someone who is an Amp builder, and i spoke with him if he could replicate the GP-1000 preamp, as all of you know, these are getting harder and harder to get, and when you find one, price is crazy on them…
So he replied, yes i could do that but, however the amount of time and costs in doing just one amp wouldnt be funny.

So i asked him, would you do 10 of 15 then, he replied, thats an better idea.. well i told him, let me ask arround and see how much interest there is and get people together.

So this is simply an interest que.
I have no idea on the price of an amp, when the builder sees there is enough interest he can start calculating parts and all and come with an price,

then I will again make a new list of people who seriously want to buy one when they know the price, probably before he starts building amps, i/we will ask the persons ordering one to pre pay an small amount until the amp is ready to be shipped out. Just so they wont back out or off after amp went in production (hopefully this sounds logical)

So the builder, he is a fresh guy to the amp market world, he is Founder of the Belgium NRG Amps, he actually makes nice stuff

Lets see how much animo this gets…

Regards
Alexi’s biggest guitar nerd

is anyone interested in my unit? i still have a sp/gp 1000 replica, the prototype used for the finished models but its internally the same.
no je 1000, no mods switches (its all on), groove tubes, had no LED indicator installed for sp1000 as holes not big enough but its there,, back gp input never connected, and footswitch not connected. i got a spare pretty haggard je1000 unit as well lol

is anyone interested in my unit? i still have a sp/gp 1000 replica, the prototype used for the finished models but its internally the same.
no je 1000, no mods switches (its all on), groove tubes, had no LED indicator installed for sp1000 as holes not big enough but its there,, back gp input never connected, and footswitch not connected. i got a spare pretty haggard je1000 unit as well lol

Some guys shed-made prototype gear?
I love it! Does it give some Tokyo Warhearts tones/vibes?
Can you post some pictures of it?
And if possible, maybe just some phone video.
Aaaand how much you want for this?

There is a FB group named Bodom Gear, there is someone there who I think owns Alexi's amp stack (if thats what its called the thing with all the small 'amps' stacked in a cabinet thingy) and the Musaillmaa auction website also posted pictures of his amps (I can vouch that they are the originals) with the settings clearly visible. Maybe this is helpful for someone here who wants to replicate his sound?

There is a FB group named Bodom Gear, there is someone there who I think owns Alexi's amp stack (if thats what its called the thing with all the small 'amps' stacked in a cabinet thingy) and the Musaillmaa auction website also posted pictures of his amps (I can vouch that they are the originals) with the settings clearly visible. Maybe this is helpful for someone here who wants to replicate his sound?
Yes! That person sells Kemper/Quad Cortex packs made up of the emulations he made with Alexi's gear through his own website called Authentic Reaper. I picked up the ones for Kemper and he goes really in depth on all the aspects of Alexi's rig, even the MM-04 that's in Alexi's guitar that he owns.

Yes! That person sells Kemper/Quad Cortex packs made up of the emulations he made with Alexi's gear through his own website called Authentic Reaper. I picked up the ones for Kemper and he goes really in depth on all the aspects of Alexi's rig, even the MM-04 that's in Alexi's guitar that he owns.
I would totally buy it but I use a boss gt core lol which i love

I actually have a gp-1000 88 model in fantastic condition. Still has original lee Jackson tubes in it as well as all original paperwork.

If someone in the US is interested I’d be willing to sell it. Shoot me an email

Cobhc777@yahoo

Hello here :)

So i came with this idea, i met someone who is an Amp builder, and i spoke with him if he could replicate the GP-1000 preamp, as all of you know, these are getting harder and harder to get, and when you find one, price is crazy on them…
So he replied, yes i could do that but, however the amount of time and costs in doing just one amp wouldnt be funny.

So i asked him, would you do 10 of 15 then, he replied, thats an better idea.. well i told him, let me ask arround and see how much interest there is and get people together.

So this is simply an interest que.
I have no idea on the price of an amp, when the builder sees there is enough interest he can start calculating parts and all and come with an price,

then I will again make a new list of people who seriously want to buy one when they know the price, probably before he starts building amps, i/we will ask the persons ordering one to pre pay an small amount until the amp is ready to be shipped out. Just so they wont back out or off after amp went in production (hopefully this sounds logical)

So the builder, he is a fresh guy to the amp market world, he is Founder of the Belgium NRG Amps, he actually makes nice stuff

Lets see how much animo this gets…

Regards
Alexi’s biggest guitar nerd
is there any update on this, as I would be interested.

I've heard a lot of good things about the GP-1000. Maybe I will make a gift for my father, but I still have to think about it. I buy a lot of different things at discounts, especially after contacting amazing bargains customer service. I'm a pretty thrifty person and I like to look for discounts on almost everything. It makes me happy for some reason

Last edited: