Lee Jackson GP-1000 WANTED

The amp sucks get Marshall MG it has cr00shing distortion and wont let you down anyday i swear even kerry king uses it and hes from slayer and hes known so it cant be wrong right

I IS TAKE IT FROM U 4 3000 BUT U SELL 2 ME PLZPLZPLZ IM DESPERATE I WANT OMGALEKSI TONE!!!11!1!! OMGOMGOMG

:lol: Now seriously, if you finally decide to get rid of it contact me please, I am interested in one but I can't have a paypal account so eBay is not an option for me.

The amp sucks get Marshall MG it has cr00shing distortion and wont let you down anyday i swear even kerry king uses it and hes from slayer and hes known so it cant be wrong right

you don't even own a gp-1000!
I do and I say it rocks.

On topic: yeah dude check ebay not here,or check harmony central.

PumaGP1000blkgry.jpg

?

try and look for any Lee Jackson amp. I've yet to hear about one of his amps that can't nail the Alexi tone. The best ones would be the Marshall mods, or his own companys - Metaltronix, Perfect Connection and Lee Jackson. There's nothing wrong with the AMPEGs and the Crates, it's just that they are of lower build quality and to me a little thinner sounding.

Lee Jackson is planning to make a gp-1000 II, I believe as a pedal. I'm not sure about the details. I heard it's going to be identical to the gp-1000 preamp rack.

I don't really like the GP-1000.
It sounds so thin to me, if I were to buy a preamp I'd go for the Mesa Triaxis. It's soooo much better but hen again it's also more expensive. The GP-1000 II ehh....
links or it didn't happen