Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000

It's an amazing sounding unit, I don't get a chance to play it properly. I've only ever owned a practice amp, and I don't even use that. I use my Korg PX4 for recording on the pc and that's it. I would much rather give it to someone that would make use of it, I only bought it so I could "OMG HAVE THE SAME AMP AS ALEXI HAHAHA OMG LOL". Even through the practice amp, I can hear similarities to the Tokyo Warhearts tone but if it just sits on my desk everyday doing nothing, it's a bit of a waste...

I'd much rather put it towards bills and my bike...

If I get no takers by Friday, it's going on Ebay.

It's an amazing sounding unit, I don't get a chance to play it properly. I've only ever owned a practice amp, and I don't even use that. I use my Korg PX4 for recording on the pc and that's it. I would much rather give it to someone that would make use of it, I only bought it so I could "OMG HAVE THE SAME AMP AS ALEXI HAHAHA OMG LOL". Even through the practice amp, I can hear similarities to the Tokyo Warhearts tone but if it just sits on my desk everyday doing nothing, it's a bit of a waste...

If I get no takers by Friday, it's going on Ebay.
I wish I could take it off your hands but I'm a poor man :(

Or use the money to buy a real amp, start a band, write your ferociously epic music, get famous and then buy as many bikes as you want.

That seems like the optimal plan to me.

So stop being a bedroom guitarist, you could do so much with your guitar talents!

Or use the money to buy a real amp, start a band, write your ferociously epic music, get famous and then buy as many bikes as you want.

That seems like the optimal plan to me.

So stop being a bedroom guitarist, you could do so much with your guitar talents!

completely agreed. Mitch, you need to get out there, get something started. don't let music just be a hobby for you. Make it your life. You've worked hard for it. Put in some more work and it'll really pay off for you. Besides, nothing beats doing what you love in life to earn a living. Just my opinion :)

Wow, I watched a couple of videos on his youtube and I'm impressed! Mitch you're a kick ass guitar player (trust me I'm a guitar nazi), you honestly should start a band!