Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000

Most kids here (including me) werent even born when they made these things. Knda hard to figure out, probably 400 till 500 dollar.

IS IT COUNTING IN € ?
COZ I AM A HONGKONER, AND I NEVER FIND AN GP-100 RETAILING IN HK.

on the internet, i saw some ppl wanna buy a gp-1000
and the 2nd hand price nearly to €560.

i just curious why the price difference is nearly 200 dollar.

ps ...can anyone find me a page that selling gp-1000?
i want to know the price... coz i wanna buy a new one ...

You only need speakers. I can hear my GP-1000 through the pc and practice amp. I think it has a poweramp built in but I have never used an effects loop through any amp. Any combo amp will do the job.

It doesn't make any sound through my 2x12 (or any other) cabinet.

PC and practice amp have poweramp built in, not the GP;).

Could and one tell me the actual original price of GP1000 is about?
And how could I buy a new one on the net?
Please...

nothing,
I just still wonder why people never try to find an own sound. nevermind, waste your money on copying their equipment:)

They will grow out of it eventually lol. 2 years ago I also wanted all of Alexi's equipment and sound, now I'm happy with my Caparison and 5150 :kickass: (Caparison's have an awesome unique sound)

And I rarely ever use my GP-1000, it sounds weak as without the gainboost. But I've only been using it with my 5150, not a proper rack set up. I think I might sell it soon.

They will grow out of it eventually lol. 2 years ago I also wanted all of Alexi's equipment and sound, now I'm happy with my Caparison and 5150 :kickass: (Caparison's have an awesome unique sound)

And I rarely ever use my GP-1000, it sounds weak as without the gainboost. But I've only been using it with my 5150, not a proper rack set up. I think I might sell it soon.
Thank you for ur contributing opinion.