Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000

If it's in good condition I think I wouldn't pay more than 300-350€ for it. How much is this one in euro? 450 or sth.?

No wait... I've checked it out. It's only 370€! I thought 1 pound is like 1,5 €?!? Man, the british pound isn't as strong as it was a few years ago...

Well it has to be either an amp with an FX loop input or a poweramp. If you just plug into an amp's regular input it will go through that amp's preamp again and then poweramp which is going to sound weird. The FX loop input leads straight to the poweramp section of the amp.

Bugera6260_03connections.jpg

send->some effect pedals(or in this case the preamp)->return = effect chain in the fx loop.
If you put the effects in the fx loop you'll get less noise as if you put them directly before the amp.
And it also affects the sound of the effects. For example, in case you're using preamp distortion : If you put a Wah-Wah-pedal before the amp the ''clean'' tone(direct signal) will be modulated and if you add distortion the whole ''new''(direct signal + wah wah) sound will be distorted. If you put the wahwah in the fx loop and use the distortion the already distorted sound will be modulated with the wahwah effect.

You only need speakers. I can hear my GP-1000 through the pc and practice amp. I think it has a poweramp built in but I have never used an effects loop through any amp. Any combo amp will do the job.