Yngwie Malmsteen is your new god!

"i'm just amazing check this shit" hahaha thats awesome. i watched the petrucci one, its not as funny as the yngwie one but its still pretty funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh. My. God. That just kicked the shit out of "I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!" New comedic gods of YouTube! PRAISE!

Have you guys seen the power rangers one? Same guys who did the juggernaut one, but its an entire fucking episode of the power rangers like that.

eaeolian said:
The Petrucci vids are funny, but the Yngwie one just kills me.

"I taught God how to shred". :lol:
Woah.... It like that joke....A guitarist dies and goes to heaven, he is greeted at the pearly gates by St.Peter who says " your gonna love it here, practice rooms with every peice of equipment you can imagin, all night jam sessions with Jimi and Randy and all the other guys, but you must be tired, Ill show you to your room so you can get settled in" . St Peter leads him to his room and the guitarist starts to settle in when he hears a harmonic minor scale being played in 32nd notes and as clean as possable.
The guitarist finds St Peter and ask him if Yngwie had died and was up there in heaven. St Peter says " No Yngwie hasnt made it here yet"
The guitarist returns to his room and again he hears neo classical shreding in the vein of Yngwie. The guitarist marches back to the pearly gates and demands to know who that is that sounds so much like Yngwie.
St Peter looks around to make sure no one is looking and says " Thats God... He thinks hes Yngwie Malmsteen".

I don't think I'll ever be able to listen or look at him the same way again.