Malmsteen is a god

CAIRATH said:
He probably has a stack of tapes of his own instructional videos sitting next to his TV and then sits on his couch watching them with one hand on his cock and the other in a tub of lard.
... yeah.

Why do people worship this guy again? Yngwie is a novelty.

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
LOL you assume far to much my friend.

LOL fairplay.

He's a talented feller, and I can't even hope to play guitar like him...ever but he is, as already stated, a novelty.

Christ he makes me laugh though. I'd hate to think he really doesn't play anything he plays without just a hint of irony.

Powers said:
LOL fairplay.

He's a talented feller, and I can't even hope to play guitar like him...ever but he is, as already stated, a novelty.

Christ he makes me laugh though. I'd hate to think he really doesn't play anything he plays without just a hint of irony.

Dude, please look at the links, its a joke about him

*sigh*

Risquit said:
But a world without Yngwie ever having existed is a sad one indeed.
he serves his purposes:

1. comedic relief
2. an example of why shredding tastelessly is just...
3. an example of why having a huge ego and a short temper are a bad combo.
4. when in doubt, see purpose #1

Malmsteen is nothing but a guitar wank off, Im tired of hearing the same scale progressions over and over and over and over all he does is wank off. I hear the same solos in all of his solos.

Kenneth R. said:
he serves his purposes:

1. comedic relief
2. an example of why shredding tastelessly is just...
3. an example of why having a huge ego and a short temper are a bad combo.
4. when in doubt, see purpose #1

5. Why people should wear really tasteless frilly shirts, which look utterly ridiculous.
6. Awful hair
7. Ere! Yngwie! Who ate all the pies you fat fuck! Middle aged spread...also know as to much beer, coke (sniff) and cheesy fried shite.

Romeo01.jpg

"Gimme Pies or I'll keep making shite albums!!!!"

Seriously though.