Yo Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself, I'm a mountain biker. If I had to pick a cyclist, it would be triathlete Steve Larsen. The guy swam, ran, and biked in some of the world's most grueling races. He was denied a spot on the Olympic team circa 2000 because of the usual "politics" and lost points he earned. So he petitioned, and just simply went to humiliate USA Cycling by winning and becoming the world's most dominant mountain biker that season.
larracing.jpg

larsen.jpg

I think Lance is a dick, but he is amazing and the greatest athlete of all time. If you don't think so, I would suggest pedaling your bicycles up a hill for 2-5 minutes and see what it does to you and how you feel the next day.

Eddy Mercx was his predecessor in the tour, having won multiple races on old tech bikes. Lance has a lot of new tech and training technology behind him. That's a big testament to Eddy's physical ability.

schenkadere said:
Good argument...but Jim Thorpe was an all around athelete...he excelled at all every damn sport.
That is true....I just think the guys victory over cancer and his constant beatings of the french tilted my judgement a bit..

sknight said:
The French still openly say to this day (officials, no less) that they do not fully believe Lance had cancer.

The French can say whatever their little hearts desire. Those primped bitches not only gave up crusading, but they even got the nerve to let that trash from Algeria settle in their cities and burn cars to keep warm at night!

Jurched

Greatest collage athlete in recorded history.
Competed in ever known event and won ever event.
Javalin, Shot put, High jump, Sprints, Hurdles and high jumps.
Unequeled even in this age.
He is the greated olympic athlete in record history.
Olympic Decathalon winner
Olympic Tri athalon winner
Professional football player.
He was an American Indian and Ali was a great boxer.
End of story Galavtron!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.