Yo Brother Marquis aka Johnny fuckface!

megamore said:
Name teh scr33n namz :Smokin:

Nop3 - I've had a clu3 for a time now :Smokin: but I'm disappointed you didn't t3ll me, bro :Smokin:

You know my screen name bro, and you know I had to stay under cover, I had to start all over again. Go look at my first few posts, I was a n00b.

Sorry I couldn't tell you, any mast3r pwn3r would have done the same. I couldn't just go in there and spark up a conversation with you. I worked into the PW Forum slowly. Even now I'm taking a risk talking to you, I'll probably get banned again, this IP address is my last one.
:Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
You know my screen name bro, and you know I had to stay under cover, I had to start all over again. Go look at my first few posts, I was a n00b.

Sorry I couldn't tell you, any mast3r pwn3r would have done the same. I couldn't just go in there and spark up a conversation with you. I worked into the PW Forum slowly. Even now I'm taking a risk talking to you, I'll probably get banned again, this IP address is my last one.
:Smokin:
Sorry bro - Let's jsu give this shit up so U don't get caught. I don wanna lose you bro... :Smokin: