Yo Kevin

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
i know your probably not into the rock band thing but guess what you can download to play on the game now (for free)

since you are a fan i thought you might of found this cool

Last edited by a moderator:
<3 <3 <3 <3

They posted a message on MySpace apologizing for the song getting cut off. The producers took out the ending and some other parts without telling the band I guess. Fuckers.

I won't go out and buy this for that song (or any song really) but you bet your ass I'd bust that shit out at a party or something!

One more post just to say FUCK THIS SONG IS SO EPIC! One of the best intros ever.

im about to listen to the album too. it does suck that they cut the song off 5 min....i'm just glad that they are getting some better songs for rock band 2...judas priest...testament..at the gates...now BTBAM..all that remains..machinehead...the entire peace sells but who's buying album. The drums look impossible for the song (of course).

^ that is a lot better then playing paramore and beastie boys songs over and over again.

lol i just put it on too, but paused it to post his relevant and awesome video.

Part 2

Steve, you've made it a BTBAM night for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This band makes me mad. They come up with really cool parts, and then proceed to ruin the mood with something shitty.
Although I wouldn't call any of their parts "shitty", I think the biggest appeal of this band for me is that you never know what's coming next. And everything they do, they do better than pretty much anyone else. These guys are one of the best, most diverse heavy bands out there today and they leave no stones unturned. <3 BTBAM.

Although I wouldn't call any of their parts "shitty", I think the biggest appeal of this band for me is that you never know what's coming next. And everything they do, they do better than pretty much anyone else. These guys are one of the best, most diverse heavy bands out there today and they leave no stones unturned. <3 BTBAM.

Except for I always know the shitty chuggachug-weedlywee is coming, so I'm never surprised when it happens, but still very disappointed.

see, max has HARDCORE ALWAYS = BAD stuck in his brain, so anytime he hears something that sounds like hardcore to him; breakdowns, discordance, chugchug-weedlyweedly, 'hardcore' vocals, etc. his preconceived prejudices wont let him like it. he is not the only one to suffer from this affliction.

i'm starting with the 1st album and working my way up, or i should wait until tonight when i decide to say fuck it and smoke, regardless of randoms (because i think they just got done with the randoms for this quarter until January.

see, max has HARDCORE ALWAYS = BAD stuck in his brain, so anytime he hears something that sounds like hardcore to him; breakdowns, discordance, chugchug-weedlyweedly, 'hardcore' vocals, etc. his preconceived prejudices wont let him like it. he is not the only one to suffer from this affliction.
His heavy music appreciation has a black metal foundation. Those guys are always the most finicky.