Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Opeth and Subsginal are/were slated to be released at the end of the month so I'm ASSuming these area two releases from next week. Next week is going to be brutal.

Actually, my weekend starts with Winery Dogs on Saturday in Dallas and Fates Warning on Sunday in San Antonio (will be the first time watching them, I'm very stoked since they have probably become my all time favorite band).

Its going to be a bit messy because some titles are coming from overseas (Steve Hackett box set and Opeth Deliverance/Damnation set) and not everything is streeting at the same time. Plus some stuff has been delayed (Yes).

By Tuesday, when I send out the update I'll have it all sorted out.

Its going to be a bit messy because some titles are coming from overseas (Steve Hackett box set and Opeth Deliverance/Damnation set) and not everything is streeting at the same time. Plus some stuff has been delayed (Yes).

That Steve Hackett Box set is going to Fly out of your warehouse.....Hope you Have a bunch coming in....:kickass::headbang:

Thanks- the delays are good because I am trying to actually *adhere* to my budget, instead of just *having* a budget, and this month's is mostly gone.

Ken,

Are you getting any of the Fish remasters? I think he just released "Sunsets" and "Raingods"

Someone else asked me this the other day. If its on his own label the answer is most likely no. I've never been able to get anyone from his camp to respond to my inquiries. I don't think he wholesales.

If its on EMI or Snapper, etc I'll get them.

I think this week is going to suck for my wallet. Just came from the Winery Dogs and Fates Warning shows.

Ken:

I'm waiting to order for the Subsignal. Will the Subsignal be going on the site this week? I will order the Teramaze among other things with it.

Thanks,

The Hackett box sets are sold out and currently out of print. The label underestimated the demand. Supposedly they are going to do another run.