Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ken, with the arrival of the new Mystery album and getting the re-issue of Destiny?, I was wondering if you have any plans to restock Beneath the Veil of Winter's Face? I ask mainly because I think I could get it for a better price from you than direct from the band ($22 in their store) or elsewhere.

It will remain a mystery why but we don't stock that title.

Lion Shepherd is on Glassville. I have relatively easy access to this label but they have to come from a distributor overseas and I just brought in a shipment from them so it will probably be awhile. These guys have been on my radar. Good stuff.

Arcade Messiah I need to check out to see if its something I can sell. Listening on Bandcamp right now...

Lion Shepherd is on Glassville. I have relatively easy access to this label but they have to come from a distributor overseas and I just brought in a shipment from them so it will probably be awhile. These guys have been on my radar. Good stuff.

Arcade Messiah I need to check out to see if its something I can sell. Listening on Bandcamp right now...
Thanks Ken.

Have a happy Thanksgiving filled with family, comfort and prosperity!

Saw it up on another site for sale...heard some samples and they sounded cool...I want a copy of this one...just wanted to know if you'd bring it in I can wait.

Ivanhoe is a bit tricky. Massacre Records is in the process of changing distribution so at the moment Ivanhoe is not available here. Trying to come up with a solution....although I have to admit the band is less appealing to my customers once Andy Franck left the band.

Ken, just catching up on reviews and I see that Doomshine has a new one out on metal on Metal Records, "The End Is Worth Waiting For". Is this something you will carry? Thanks.