Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

We used to stock it. It was released here on Blistering Records, a label which didn't last very long so its been out of print in the US. I can have Jim check to see if its available as an import and what the damage is.
Thanks, appreciate it

Looks like there is a 5-CD collection of the earlier Beardfish CD's coming at a good price. I know it's a collection of previously available CD's, but the price makes it compelling for exploration. Is this something you will stock, and if so, any idea when?

Thanks.

Its going to be here early in the week - maybe Monday?

$15 for the digibook and probably something like $49 for the earbook version.

Ken,

Looks like Eddie Jobson is releasing a fairly massive U.K. box set in April with new remasters of all the albums and other live content. Given the lackluster quality (and I'm being nice here) of his last remastering attempt, I'm not sure if this is on your radar or not. Sure would be nice to figure out if these are legit remasters this time around before any of us fork out the cash. Have you heard or read anything about this set?

Thx,

Leyth

Only read what Eddie is putting out there as press releases.

I think his hearing must be shot. He can't possibly think those "remasters" sound good. I will probably bring in some of the box sets. Someone will want it.