Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ummmm, Sal was referring to the 2 disc version of the new album...stay away from the space cakes!!!!!!!!!

I will attempt to get a more logical answer tomorrow Sal. :loco:

Ken,
I want to place an order, but I wondered if the new Circus Maximus might be showing up in the next few days? If so, I would wait. Otherwise, I'll order separate. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Regarding Cryptic Vision I don't know about a 2cd version. Has not been offered by the label. Apparently the band bundled their three studio albums together. Is that what you are referring to?

OK. Found it. Wasn't offered to us. Possibly something cooked up by the band and they gave some to Progrock Records to sell.
Don't plan on stocking it immediately. If that gets offered to us via the label that could change.

OK. Found it. Wasn't offered to us. Possibly something cooked up by the band and they gave some to Progrock Records to sell.
Don't plan on stocking it immediately. If that gets offered to us via the label that could change.

Ok, thanks, I will order the single disc for now.

Karl:

We will probably get a handful. Unless something has changed the band is signed to WEA France (which is odd since they are a British band) and its really expensive to import.

Ken

Ken,
Do you think you will stock the new live Rick Wakeman - "In The Nick of Time"?

The Watch---(Green Show 2011) "" Official Live Bootleg""

Osada Vida-----Where The Devil Lives