Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hey Ken,

Well apparently Anthony Kalugin can't be stopped.

Will you be getting the new Sunchild, 'Isolation' in stock?

Thanks in advance

I'm sure it's been asked about before, but is there an arrival date yet for the new Anglagard cd?

( A lot of pages to weed through )

Thanks

Thanks Ken,

I also just read that Panic Room and Karcius have released new discs. Any plans on bringing these in?

The last Karcius disc was outstanding!

Thanks again.

Hi there is a new prog group that sounds amazing. Atually they are in tour with Marillion. Their new album King of number 33 sounds wow for the few I heard. I would definitly get that.

Hi there is a new prog group that sounds amazing. Atually they are in tour with Marillion. Their new album King of number 33 sounds wow for the few I heard. I would definitly get that.

Welcome Im the Looney one here :lol::zombie:o_O:dopey::Spin:

Deeexpus is very difficult get. When the CD was first released the band asked us to contact Racket Records (Marillion's in house label) who was handling distribution. They wanted us to take 100 copies. We passed. The album has since been licensed to Edel Records out of Germany. We can get releases on Edel but they are extremely expensive.

This one might be a little too "out there" for LE, but worth a shot.

Ne Obliviscaris - Portal of I (August 7th, Aural Music)

The MP3 version was released this month (to rave reviews) with a CD version coming out in August. I have the digital version and it's currently my front-runner for best album of the year, but I'd love a physical copy.

I keep seeing them labeled as "progressive/avantgarde black metal" but black metal is really not my thing so I don't see the comparison. I think this has more in common with the better progressive death metal bands (Opeth, etc.). Fair amount of clean vocals and softer passages, and the violin use is really great.

Songs to check out on youtube: Forget Not, As Icicles Fall, Of Petrichor Weaves Black Noise