Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

This Threshold is going to kickass. Loved the Headspace album.

Funny how things change. I first heard Damian on Arjen's Space Metal (the first album) and didn't like him at all.

Few years later, the new Headspace album is outstanding. so far in my top 5 this year. And I love Damian's voice. Can't believe it took me this long to get into him.

Loved the heavier Threshold, so hoping they go into that direction with this new album.

Thence - "These Stones Cry From the Earth", if you please! Only heard it just recently and I think I like it even better than 'Light of Day, Day of Darkness' now.

Silhouette - "Across The Rubicon"
ENorm – "Finding My Way"

Ken, any plans on stocking these?

GPS---( Two Seasons " Live in Japan" ) 2 complete concerts on 2 DVD and 4cds.

Erik Norlander---The Galactic Collection ( Live in Gettysburg)

How about the new Stratovarius - Live in Tampere Blu Ray disc. It appears to be a region free blu ray with 1080i video and DTS-HD audio. I think its out today in Germany and I don't think the Blu Ray is coming out in the US, just the DVD & Cd's in August. will definately get this.

This one might be a little too "out there" for LE, but worth a shot.

Ne Obliviscaris - Portal of I (August 7th, Aural Music)

The MP3 version was released this month (to rave reviews) with a CD version coming out in August. I have the digital version and it's currently my front-runner for best album of the year, but I'd love a physical copy.

I keep seeing them labeled as "progressive/avantgarde black metal" but black metal is really not my thing so I don't see the comparison. I think this has more in common with the better progressive death metal bands (Opeth, etc.). Fair amount of clean vocals and softer passages, and the violin use is really great.

Songs to check out on youtube: Forget Not, As Icicles Fall, Of Petrichor Weaves Black Noise

This disc is better then the new Ihsahn disc!

Thanks for the recommendation...:headbang: