Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

ok I have been meaning to ask this for awhile:

how do you guys find out about so many new releases prior to Ken bringing them in or not, is there a website you use

if it wasn't for this forum, I would miss over half the new CD's to check out and buy, aye carumba :worship::worship::worship:

if you go to Barnes and Noble,
in their magazine section,
you can find an English magazine calledProgg
It does cost$$$$$; about $15.
but you'll get a free cd with newly released cuts on it;
and the magazine is just super with new imformation.

Ken helped me with it
and now I subscribe to it
well worth hunting out

if you go to Barnes and Noble,
in their magazine section,
you can find an English magazine calledProgg
It does cost$$$$$; about $15.
but you'll get a free cd with newly released cuts on it;
and the magazine is just super with new imformation.

Ken helped me with it
and now I subscribe to it
well worth hunting out

I buy it every Month,,,,Its allways a month behind...:worship:.....By the time its gets to B/N the newer issue is out already.

Ken,
Would you ever consider selling Prog magazine?
(I don't know how the profits would be)
My B/N doesn't carry it so I have to get it from overseas & it is very expensive.

Ken,
Would you ever consider selling Prog magazine?
(I don't know how the profits would be)
My B/N doesn't carry it so I have to get it from overseas & it is very expensive.

Jesus Sal if I would of Known, I throw out with the recycle a few weeks ago about 10 Issues from this year & last year......I could of mailed them to you..:erk::(

Bite the bullet and subscribe!
its so nice having the postal centerfold ring the bell to hand me the magazine each month
and besides, how many times at BnN do you buy it, and find someone has swiped the cd?

subcribe!

Bite the bullet and subscribe!
its so nice having the postal centerfold ring the bell to hand me the magazine each month
and besides, how many times at BnN do you buy it, and find someone has swiped the cd?

subcribe!

thats why I open the package up before I buy it.every month...:headbang:Im not that stupid < I was young once.....:headbang:

Jesus Sal if I would of Known, I throw out with the recycle a few weeks ago about 10 Issues from this year & last year......I could of mailed them to you..:erk::(

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it but I will subscribe after all its the CD's that I am mainly after.
Besides, I don't know if I could read your copies; I imagine some of the pages stick together! :lol::wave:

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it but I will subscribe after all its the CD's that I am mainly after.
Besides, I don't know if I could read your copies; I imagine some of the pages stick together! :lol::wave:

I'm sure that well ran dry ages ago. Probably peanut butter.

The new Threshold sounds really good!
I am sure you will have this; looking forward to it.

Ken -

What about The Producers - Made in Basing Street? Seems to be only available as a high-priced import right now; not aware if it's supposed to get a domestic release.

Mitch:

I'm aware of the album but I think its doubtful we'll bring it in. Its of tangential interest to our customers but the real problem is I have no access to the label. In fact I can't find any info on the label. If its self released (which would be odd considering the lineup) its not going to happen from our end. I will investigate further.

Ken