Ken, any plans of stocking the recent Bureau B releases:
Kluster - "Zwei Osterei"
Kluster - "Klopfzeichen"
Conrad Schnitzler - "Rot"
Conrad Schnitzler - "Blau"

Also:
Can - "The Lost Tapes"
Sand - "Sylph Ballet"

A while back I asked about Comus - "Out of the Coma" - any news on stocking this?

Thanks.

Frank

I'll order 'em but you gotta buy 'em. Kluster and Schnitzler discs are not big sellers for. Give me a few days to get them in.

I'll work on Comus again. I screwed up getting it in.

Ken,
Are you planning on bringing in the new MANGALA VALLIS - Microsolco album?
Thanks.

Cloudscape----New Era
Spheric Universe Experience-----The New Eve
Moonspell---Alpha Noir
Theocray---As The World Bleeds

""NO JOKE IM REALY INTERESTED IN THESE RELEASES""

Bob, you do realize that Moonspell’s vocals are predominantly growls, right? For someone so vehemently against growls, I have a hard time believing you want that.

Unless you are only interested in Disc 2 which I think I heard was mellower.

Bob, you do realize that Moonspell’s vocals are predominantly growls, right? For someone so vehemently against growls, I have a hard time believing you want that.

Bob doesn't know what the hell he likes! If says"PROG" , he will buy it.
Doesn't matter. :loco: :Spin:;)

Bob, Theocracy - As The World Bleeds came out last October and has been on the site for eight months. :loco:

Moonspell has been addressed...I really don't think you will enjoy it at all.

And as far as the other two, have you ever known us to NOT carry either of those bands???

That is almost like asking if we will carry Circus Maximus...oh wait, you did!! :lol:

Sarcasm aside now, SUE and Cloudscape both come out on Sept. 11.

Ken,

Do you plan on carrying the new album from the Chilean group La Desooordan called "El Andarín?" Apparently this is their last one as they have broken up.

Uhhhh....I don't think so.

My bad. I have their previous cd which is very good. I could have sworn that I bought it from you. In any event, La Desoorden is a jazz rock/fusion band from Chile which has a very varied musical pallet. Their new album was rated 9.5 out of 10 on DPRP. A rating that high is given very infrequently. Here is the review. The cd sounds right up your ally.

http://www.dprp.net/reviews/201228.php#ladesooorden

Didnt know (Moonspell) had Growling ( That one is gone) Thanks..:worship:blush::oops::oops: