Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

GUYS HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ASK ME THE SAME QUESTIONS???? HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE.

:cry:

Storm Corrosion preorders start on Tuesday. 2 versions.

Should we scrub this thread and go back to the old way? I thought this was a good idea or at least worth a shot. No one seems to read the thread so the same questions keep getting asked over and over.

Feedback please.

Should we scrub this thread and go back to the old way? I thought this was a good idea or at least worth a shot. No one seems to read the thread so the same questions keep getting asked over and over.

Feedback please.

I like it but I do try to read or search it. I also try to subscribe to it by email, with some success.

I guess even with searching it can be hard to find answers, like storm corrosion.

I'm not sure what else to do though.

Feedback please.

YES................

Ken,
Are you going to stock:
Höstsonaten - "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Chapter 1"?

I like this way. I always remember where I left off and pick up the thread from there. Not difficult. Plus I don't get too worked up about new music. When it gets here, it gets here. Its not like I'm a 13-year old girl waiting for the new issue of Tiger Beat.

I like this way. I always remember where I left off and pick up the thread from there. Not difficult. Plus I don't get too worked up about new music. When it gets here, it gets here. Its not like I'm a 13-year old girl waiting for the new issue of Tiger Beat.

You sure It wasnt """Boys Life"":lol::lol::headbang::kickass:

We were shorted on the Froese set - they sold out immediately. We have more coming in but it will be a few weeks. We don't sell Echolyn as they don't work with distributors. Magma is due early June. We will have it.

again, mr gplden, my apologies for not being up to date.
so i went back to page 3, but didn't see it
[course with my eyesight, it's a wonder I put the cds in correctly]

any word on Ayreon?