Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hi Ken,

Do you plan on stocking the new ASIA (deluxe edition) cd when it's released next month? Looking forward to this!

Thanks,
John

Ken,
The Clepsydra box was released today; do you have an idea when you will have it?
Thanks!

Ken, have you heard that Steven Wilson is reissuing the whole set of I.E.M? Never heard it and not sure it would be something I would buy but thought people would like to know.

So what ever happened with Votum - Harvest Moon and a US release? Early last year we couldn't get the CD because they were looking for US distribution. Then I kind of lost sight of that CD until I started finding it at the top of people's best of 2013 lists. Now I think I need to pick this up. I didn't find it on the site so I don't know if you're just out of stock or if it still isn't available.

Thanks,
Guy

So what ever happened with Votum - Harvest Moon and a US release? Early last year we couldn't get the CD because they were looking for US distribution. Then I kind of lost site of that CD until I started finding it at the top of people's best of 2013 lists. Now I think I need to pick this up. I didn't find it on the site so I don't know if you're just our of stock or if it still isn't available.

Thanks,
Guy

I definitely got a copy from Laser in March.