Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Terry:

Enchant and a lot of other titles won't physically arrive here until tomorrow. I'm not sure when the update will go out - I'm leaning towards sending it out tomorrow instead of the usual Thursday afternoon.

Expect big titles dropping like bombs.

Terry:

Enchant and a lot of other titles won't physically arrive here until tomorrow. I'm not sure when the update will go out - I'm leaning towards sending it out tomorrow instead of the usual Thursday afternoon.

Expect big titles dropping like bombs.

I hope so, My wish list is getting Long...maybe the cds I asked about will arrive..Make sure the Bombs are loaded............no duds..:):kickass:

Urgh, I was so looking forward to Enchant today. But I figured something must have been going on when so many other things showed up and not that. Waiting...

Ken,

Sorry to be a pest. Was hoping to order Threshold and Enchant at the same time, but based on the price, I'm guessing the Enchant isn't the media book edition(?). Thanks again!

Wish I knew what was on that extra CD. If it was worth it I might modify my order...

Oh, and it looks like the Flying Colors album has the wrong description, Ken.

Wish I knew what was on that extra CD. If it was worth it I might modify my order...

Oh, and it looks like the Flying Colors album has the wrong description, Ken.

The extra CD is just a best of compilation, but the actual album disc contains a bonus track entitled "Prognosticator". I've heard the track, and in my opinion it's well worth the extra cost.

I don't know what the plans are for a US release from IO. Didn't see it on their release schedule. My guess is imports will be offered or a different label will release it in North America.

They aren't a band we do particularly well with but I like to stock their titles if possible. I'll dig deeper.

According to their website it came out in early Sept. in Canada and Australia. No indication of any US release yet, as you said.

Hopefully when it does become available you can get it. Thanks for looking into it. :)